Sunday, December 6, 2009

All i ever wanted


Omg... i'm sorry people for changing my blog so many times :( I just can't seem to stick to one. =/ Sorry :X I got back from Kuantan... I hate long car rides =.= We went there to meet up with dad. So Jackie drove us there. He drove damn fast O_O lol. But i likeyy :P Hehe. Did nothing much there... Sleep... watch TV (Disney Channel) :D haha it's not kiddy >.< ... play PSP ... Eat... eat... =/ haha. I ate such a heavy breakfast since it was a buffet. :P But the food wasn't that nice =/ So far my hols were mostly... eating..sleeping...watch TV... smsing... So many people ask me to go out but i can't :( This Friday is my last year class party. I hope i can go. Can see everyone again. :)
---> It's amazing how someone can change your life for the better <---

No comments:

Post a Comment