Friday, December 18, 2009

Of all the truth and lies...


My thoughts are flooding. I can't seem to stick to one. I had it all but i was too shy... too scared that i would loose you... Some of them people didn't really like you.... but they didn't get to know you like how i did. I didn't know who to trust. It was just so messed up. You made my life so much brighter. I miss those times, i really do. Now it seems like we're so far apart...which is true. There was just something about you that manages to make me happy. I don't know how you do it but i do know that you are someone important in my life. When i talk to you i feel this aura of happiness surrounding me. :) It was so long we didn't see or talk with each other...Bout a year? I really did miss you. Missing you now too... :( There were those rumours too though... ugh.. i don't know, just messed up. Maybe i messed up. But that was quite long time ago. I'm glad i met you... I'm glad i got to know you more...i'm also glad i managed to finally see you again this year. So with this, i just wanna say.. love ya Mikeyy (: . Thanks for being a good friend...You are one of the most amazing and unique person i've met. I hope we can hang out more. Don't ever change. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment