Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Don't wake me, 'cause i don't wanna leave this dream


Cute aye? :P haha. Okey maybe not. Anyway i can't buy a guitar now because my mum took my savings ...most of it to the bank o.O Well... my mum doesn't like the idea of girls playing guitar -.-" So she of course won't support of buying a guitar for me. :/ So i have to buy with my own money... Lucky my sis managed to get one... well she had two but the first one was classical guitar... i was saving it up to buy a good guitar but now.. i have to wait again ! :'( Aww man... this sucks... :( It's gonna take ages again to save up for a guitar. :/

There was a cookies day something on the 4th december ... or was it 3rd... I just found out today.. I seriously need to sleep early ... i've been sleeping only at 3am sth...4am sth .. :/ My eyebags are getting worst ? O_O

I dunno why i didnt follow to genting... :/ hmm.. and that 'dudee' came from aus to here to meet me ahaha but didnt get to :X We did before but first time we met err.. was funny lol... because... i was sleeping in the car =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment