Sunday, December 20, 2009

Like you'll never see me again



Wooooo ! :D Went to sunway two times in a row ^^ My mum normally won't let :X yeah i know sad... =.= Anyway Saturday i went to sunway pyramid for the comic fiesta convention... mostly for photography... and then teman Wen Khye at his job as perfume promoter. HAHA :P So fun... xD Btw i'm being sarcastic about fun. :P Stayed there around 8 something. Pictures are in facebook. Lazy upload here. :)

Then Sunday ! :D Went sunway again :DD hehe... first went to the mall to buy swimsuits.. then after walking here and there to find... then went to buy tickets... so long line... o.O then met Wen Khye again at his job place haha.. they spray all kind perfume at me... including men perfume =.=" so i smelt like man and woman -.- hahaha then finally we got in. :D Oh went to Sunway Lagoon with my bro, sister , Dannel and Michael. I made new friends during these two days ^^ whee ~ At the water park was fun HAHA :P We tried to get all five people on the float. We succeeded :D until Dannel fell... then we all fell =.=" HAHAHA I got injured though my feet .. got cuts.. was bleeding :( My sis back was useful .. xD Me and Dannel were lying on her haha :P The only ride we went on at the dry park was the pirate ship ... That ride is scary and so freaking long ! =.=" Wanted it to end already. haha. Dannel has the pictures . He was the only one that brought camera. The first time i went on that long bridge at Sunway Lagoon. Lol. The guys wanted to go there. It was scary when it came to near the end part because of the way it was build :S We couldn't try the go-kart ..? because the lady said it was gonna rain...

I didn't regret going  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment